Today's hydraulic press brakes are offered in a broad range of capacities,following these six steps can make a significant difference in bending performance, wear and tear of system components, and the lifespan of the press brake.
1. Take a Look Around Verify that the hydraulic press brake is in clean condition. The table and die area should be free of mill scale, the punch and die alignment and inspect the tooling's condition. The actual position of the backgauge fingers should be checked and should match the readout value for the corresponding axes. Also verify the proper operation of all devices, including palm buttons, up button, e-stops, foot pedal control, and indication lights.
2. Take Precautions The press brake ram always should be supported before performing any maintenance work on machine hydraulics or the mechanical system. To do so, place the ram on two equal size wooden blocks or lower the ram, supported by the tooling.The electrical system should be locked out to ensure it cannot be engaged.
3. Check out the Hydraulic Circuit Check the oil level in the tank periodically. If the press brake is equipped with a hydraulic tool clamping system for punch and die clamping, also check this oil level periodically. Problems and irregularities in the operation of the pump and valves may occur if dirt is present in the oil. Every 2,000 hours of operation, check the quality and viscosity of the oil. To do so, obtain an oil sample and have your oil supplier analyze it. The supplier will be able to provide a complete profile detailing the oil's condition and, as a result, will recommend replacing or filtering the oil.
4. Review the Mechanical Equipment A press brake's mechanical components—piston bolts, chain sprockets, and guides—must be checked a minimum of twice a year.Components requiring weekly lubrication are:Ram guiding system,Guide encoders, encoder guiding system,Rack and pinion system,Ball screws,Guides and rails,Gear segment.Maintain the proper clearance between the ram gibs.
5. Examine the Electrical Equipment Check all connections on terminal strips, relays, and terminal boxes on motors. Reseat all printed circuit boards and check for physical damage (cracked solder points, burned parts, etc.). Check all voltages coming from power supplies and transformers. Check all cables and switches for damage or malfunction. Check fans for operation. Check operation of all machine functions and safety features (e-stops, two-hand controls, etc.). It is critically important to keep the internal panel temperatures within the range specified by the manufacturer. Keep the internal and cooling fans functioning and the filters for the air-conditioning system or heat exchanger clean. Keep the electrical panel doors closed.
6. Inspect the Tooling To maximize the press brake tooling's life, select the right tooling for the application. Keep tooling clean and free from mill scale, and perform a visual inspection of tooling every time before use. Tooling that is cracked or damaged in any way must be returned to the tooling manufacturer for evaluation, reconditioning, or replacement. Using tooling that is dented or cracked can put both the machine and operator at risk for serious damage. Related
Why Choose Us
Comprehensive Consultation Service GLDMA supports both machine and skill service. With drawing or sample, we can give you project suggestion for producing.
Continual Research & Innovation Successively introduced technology from Taiwan and Germany, GLDMA insists on technology research & innovation past, present and future.
Quality Assurance GLDMA has a strict quality system and also obtains recognized certification, like CE, SGS, ISO certification.
Strong After-sale Service With two year warranty, GLDMA after-sale service group will accompany you to maintain and keep the machine in the best performance.
A. Calculation formula of tonnage calculation for the non-diagonal cutting edge power press punching machine: Formula: shearing strength (kn/mm2) = shock force (kn) of core circumference (mm) x plate thickness (mm) Convert to metric tons: KN divided by 9.81 The perimeter of the core - add up the sides of any shape Thickness of material - the thickness of the sheet that is perforated through the punch Shear strength of materials - physical properties of plates, determined by materials of plates, can be found in the material handbook. The shear strength of common materials is as follows: material shear strength (kn/mm2) aluminum 5052H32 0.1724 brass 0.2413 low carbon steel 0.3447 stainless steel 0.5171 For example: At 3.00mm thick carbon steel plate with punch, shape square, length 20.00 mm The core circumference = 80.00 mm material thickness = 3.00mm shear strength = 0.3447 kn/mm2 8.00 * 3.00 * 3.00 = 82.73 KN 82.73 KN present 9.81 = 8.43 metric tons B. Calculation formula of ordinary punch pressure The calculation formula of punching force is: p=k* t* t* tau P - blade blanking force (n); T - material thickness (mm); L - blanking circumference (mm); Tau - material shear strength (mpa); K - safety factor, generally k = 1.3. Calculation formula of punching shear force: f = s * 440/10000 S-thickness of work piece L - length of work piece More About Power Press Machine, here at GLDMA, there are two main types for choice. JH21 C Frame Type CNC Pneumatic Punching Machine J23 Mechanical Inclinable Punching Machine
Power press machines or punching machines are the most important metal shaping tools. When it comes to the bulk metal shaping and forming tasks for industrial requirements, power press punching machines are widely preferred. It is actually an advanced and a powerful sheet metal equipment that can cut, press, bend and form sheet metal into different shapes and sizes, used for bulk production from cold working of ductile materials like mild steel with rotating flywheel acting as energy storehouse to operate ram to impact on the workpiece. It is used to operate various functions with bed, plate, bolster and ram. Knock out mechanism is used to eject the furnished work piece from power press. Proper cushioning must be there beneath the bolster, when heavy effect is given to the workpiece. There are different types are available in the market such as c type and pillar type for sheet metal machining work in manufacturing industry. C type power press machine is designed in such a way for continuous production with accuracy. The frames are of solid steel fabricated with suitable cross ribbing. The clutch gives continuous strokes for mass productions. Crank shaft is made of special alloy steel and fitted in with gun metal bushes for smooth working and longer life. Table and ram are perfectly aligned to each other to get high precision power press execution.
Automation makes the power press faster, which is the main requirement of production industry now a day to save money and time. Thus research and development is going on for these heavy machinery to make them more effective for the functions, high production, least wastage of raw material and easy operation with best protection guards to secure the operator's life along with technical enhancements like speed of the power press, width of the stock etc. continuous feed of the stock is a complex process which requires to be streamline and easy to be done in proper manner. Accuracy is required for better production through power press; otherwise it can create the defective piece leads to wastage and production loss. It also has a great advantage when you require more complex shapes formed into the sheet metal. It is defined as mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic. It consisting mechanical parts, clutch and brake assemblies, electrical systems, tooling or dies, safeguarding controls, material handling etc. hydraulic power press is designed on Pascal's principle that pressure throughout a closed system is constant. OSHA and ANSI standards are defined for safety measures.
Use machine needs to handle carefully by skilled operator with proper training. A little mischief can lead to a serious accident if not taken care. So need to take care of hands, fingers, arms and other body parts while operating the machine. Proper safeguards, frequent inspections, employee training and regular press maintenance are vital to the prevention of any injuries. The operator must take care where stock is inserted, held or withdrawn by hand. It is designed in such a way which eliminates the possibilities to place any body parts in contact with hazardous moving parts. Operator must know the importance of safeguards and never remove or alter with the safeguards. Extensive training on different types of press machine can make the person more skilled to handle power press efficiently without any injury.
More About C Type or C Frame Power Press Machine:
JH21 C Frame Type CNC Pneumatic Punching Machine Green pneumatic power system PLC electric control system Automatic thick oil lubrication Electrics from Schneider france Overall annealing eliminates internal stress
Press Brake Machinery | 10 maintenance tips for making your Press Brake last longer
Your Press Brake Machinery is one of the most important tools in your company's production factory. If it is down, your work comes to an abrupt stop. Knowing how to properly care for your press brake is one of the most important parts of running an efficient business. That is why we have given you these 10 free service to tips to insure you look after your investment so it looks after your production. TIP 1: Keep your machine clean, remove dust and oil on daily or weekly basis, specially the die table. TIP 2: Change oil and filters on regular basis . TIP 3: Check all electrical connections from time to time. TIP 4: Grease your machine (Y1and Y2 slides) weekly. TIP 5: Oil back gauge spindles and guides weekly (do not use grease as this can collect metal dust). TIP 6: From time to time take a full backup of your operator control (For CNC machines) TIP 7: Check the parallelism of the Beam and Back Gauge on a regular basis. TIP 8: All movable mechanical parts must be checked and the bolts looked at to see if they are still tight. TIP 9: It's never a bad idea to have preventive maintenance done by a qualified technician. It will save you time and money in the long run! TIP 10: If you invest in a Press Brake, invest in a machine from Engineering Machinery and Service it will be forever! Here as below, some general types of hydraulic press machine with different control system, please feel free to check the following brief introduction. As a large scale hydraulic press machine manufacturer from Anhui China, we are pleased to receive your inquiries.
Contacts: Manufacturers：Maanshan Gilde CNC Machine Tool Co., Ltd Email：firstname.lastname@example.org Web:：http://www.gldma.com/ TELL: +86-18298235825(whatsapp) WC67K NC Hydraulic Plate Press Brake With E21 Controller Estun E21 NC controller Linear guide rail and ball screw Frequency converter controls x & y aix Overall annealing eliminates internal stress 30ton-500ton optional
WC67K Tandem CNC Hydraulic Press Brake-E200P Estun e200p CNC controller Servo drive and control positioning of 2 axes(X, Y). Linear guide rail and ball screw Overall annealing eliminates internal stress 400ton-1000ton WC67K CNC Hydraulic Sheet Metal Press Brake Bender Machine With DA41s System Delem DA41S CNC controller Servo drive and control positioning of 2 axes(X, Y). Linear guide rail and ball screw Overall annealing eliminates internal stress 30Ton-600Ton optional
MB8 3+1 axis CNC Hydraulic Servo Press Brake Machine -DELEM DA52S Delem DA52S CNC Controller Servo proportional valve closed loop control Servo motors control axes Up to control 4+1axes Overall annealing eliminates internal stress
MB8 Automatic Sheet Metal Press Brake Bending Machine With DA56S System Delem DA56S CNC Controller Up to control 6+1 axes 2D programming and 2D display Servo proportional valve closed loop control Overall annealing eliminates internal stresses
MB8 CNC 8+1 Axis Hydraulic Press Brake Machine With DA66T System Delem DA66T CNC Controller Up to control 10+1 axes 2D programming and 3D display Servo proportional valve closed loop control Overall annealing eliminates internal stress
What is the difference between a high speed punch machine and a power press machine? Mainly in the precision, strength, speed, system stability and construction operations, such as the general punch than the good, and high requirements. But not the high speed punching machine is better than power press machine, the specific purchase also depends on the application, if the stamping speed under 200, the choice of power press machine is still relatively affordable. The following is to explain the main difference between high speed punching machine and power press machine.
1. Speed Power press machine speed is below 110~200 times High speed punching machine is usually more than 200~1100 times
2. Fuselage material High-speed punching machine fuselage materials using high-grade, high-strength cast iron and stress tempering and natural aging treatment, the structure of the use of the integration of special cast iron alloy, high rigidity and seismic resistance, to ensure that its deformation coefficient is small, accuracy and stability.
3. Control mode Common have manual, foot tread, numerical control High-speed cnc punching machine, fully automatic feeding, specially equipped with dynamic balance and balance pad.
4. Accuracy Common precision with general and precise High-speed punching machine is precision, precision in 0. Within 015mm, even up to 0.01mm, vertical precision of up to 1.2 silk, and processing more products.
5. Application areas Power press machine: Widely used in electronic components, instrumentation, toys, automobiles, tractors and other industries parts of the forming, blanking, punching, bending and other cold stamping process.
High-speed punching machine: widely used in precision electronics, communications, computer, household appliances, automotive parts, motor stator and other small precision parts of the stamping process.
6. Mould Power press machine: Single punching Die is more, and maintenance cost is more.
High speed punching machine: both Tanchongmo and continuous die.
7. Price The price of high speed punching machine is higher than that of power press machine, but its practicability is stronger.
8. Eccentric Shaft High-speed punching machine eccentric shaft design, the strength is far greater than the power press machine crankshaft design, can withstand a larger capacity output and difficult to deformation.
9. System Stability High-speed punching machine main system (air, lubrication, pressure lock) using the pressure display, pressure switch protection measures, compared to the power press machine system stability is higher.
The difference between the configuration and the performance of the high speed punching machine and the power press machine is probably as described above, but the same high speed punching machine or power press machine, their configuration and the difference of the brand of the spare parts, the price also has the difference. Buyers in the purchase should not only according to the use of considerations, but also from the quality of the punch, price, configuration and other aspects of consideration.