A plate rolling machine is a machine that will roll different types of metal sheet into a round or conical shape.
Let's check the basic kinds of technology to roll the metal sheet:
Three-roller plate bending machines
They have one pressing top roll and two pressing side rolls. The advantage of having the variable three roll is that can process many thicknesses and diameters.
Four-roller plate bending machines
They have a top roll, the pinching roll, and two side rolls.
The flat sheet is placed in the machine on either side and "prebend" on the same side. The side rolls do the work of bending. The pinching roll holds the plate.
But do you know what we should pay attention to, when operate the machine?
1. There must be specified person in charge of roll bending machine.
2. The operator must be familiar with structure, performance and usage of machine. The operator can turn on roller under specified charger agreement.
3. Carefully check the safety system before running machine.
4. Hands and feet are strictly prohibited on rollers, transmission parts and workpieces during processing.
5. After work interruption, should put clutch on neutral position.
6. When several workers collaborate process, must have guider's command.
7. No overloading.
8. The up-down and rollover of upper roller, the reset of bearing, also the balance of upper roller, must conduct after main drive close down.
9. Keep machine and workshop clean and clear.
10.Confirm power off and lock electrics cabinet when finish processing.
It's not easy to remember and choose. Do not worry, just provide details of plate or drawings of product, GLDMA will make perfect plan and as a guider to remind you of any attentions.
A plate rolling machine is a machine that will roll different kinds of metal sheet and plate into a round or conical shape. It can be also called a "sheet metal roller machine", "roll bending machine" or "plate bending machine". GLDMA provide all different kinds of technology to roll the metal plate.
1. Four roller plate bending machines have a top roll, the pinching roll, and two side rolls.
The metal bender roller driven by hydraulic motor. Through the friction between the metal plate and the top roller to drive the bottom roller and side rollers rotate. And supply the torque for bending plate. The bottom roller, side roller and drop end are all driven by hydraulic tank. The bottom roller move up and down, the side roller move along with an arc. The bottom roller rising to clamp the plate and the side roller title up to pre-bend the end of the plate. Our W12 hydraulic plate rolling machine with 4 rolls are more precise, productive, versatile, faster, safer and easier to operate than our 3 roll plate rolling machines as they are less dependent on operator competence. If you are looking for the fastest and most accurate plate roller machines, our four roll bending machines come highly recommended.
2. Three roller plate bending machines have one pressing top roll and two pressing side rolls.
The three-roll variable pitch works by having all three rolls able to move and tilt. The top roll moves in the vertical plane and the side rolls move on the horizontal plane. When rolling, the top roll presses the metal plate between the two side rolls. The advantage of having the variable three roll is the ability to roll many thicknesses and diameters of cylinders. All these rolls are driven with a combination of planetary gear boxes and hydraulic motors providing superior torque, speed and distribution of powerful forces to pre bend and roll the toughest of materials. All of our plate rollers have a strengthened machine body constructed of stress-relieved high-yield steel, strengthened bearing guidance system, super strong brakes and rolls machined with optimum crowning.
It widely used in different industry field, like pressure vessels, machinery, hydropower, construction. Through the friction between the metal plate and rollers, it can pre-bend, roll round barrel shape, and also has a function of adjusting circle shape and leveling.